Splendid Delights to Sink Your Teeth Into

We are led by our passions for all things born of the past and found in the present.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

~The set is complete~I was gifted the teapot~She has stole the spotlight!~
{Notice the teacup turned upside down for the top of the teapot}
*original post below*

Photography by Kailey Smith

~Anthro Wares~


Seahorse Handle Detail


On-Purpose Paint Splattered Cup Interior


Delightful Patterns on Patterns

Sea Influenced Tea Accouterments

It's difficult to take a ramble through Anthropologie and not succumb to the beckoning of a delightfully appointed sugar and creamer and some new tea mugs. They practically jumped into my arms! These are the little things in life that enrich my day-to-day routine~go ahead and pamper yourself just a little (I told myself). Well, I dare you to stroll through there and not come up empty handed!
BTW~You should see the teapot and pitcher. Their handles are inspired by mermaid figureheads like ones would see on the front of an old ship. Too cute!

~Tea to the English is really a picnic indoors~Alice Walker

No comments: