Splendid Delights to Sink Your Teeth Into

We are led by our passions for all things born of the past and found in the present.

Saturday, March 19, 2011

AllSAINTS SPITALFIELDS



I'm obsessed with ALLSAINTS clothing and I'm thinking that you will be too, which is why I want to share with you the most interesting clothing out there for Women, Men and Children.
ALLSAINTS is a UK based clothing line that started in 1994, as a menswear line and expanded a few years later into womenswear, as well.




Touted as, "fashion that doesn't follow trend" and named in part to AllSaints Road- notorious for it's artistic and Musical associations, the brand features sharp tailoring, fine knits and treated leather- injecting sexiness into the "boyfriend" wardrobe.




I can't remember a time when I've worn a piece from ALLSAINTS and someone didn't comment on the unusual  of the cut or details. These clothes are not your boring, normal, run of the mill items. Every piece has thought put into every aspect.



Moderately priced and worth every penny, go out and see what strikes your fancy but don't be mad at me when you get addicted, as I have and want to spend your last pennies figuring out how to get the next look.








You can find ALLSAINTS at Bloomingdales, Sherman Oaks. 818-325-2225

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I noticed that Madonna's daughter wore All Saints to the Academy Awards after parties.