Splendid Delights to Sink Your Teeth Into

We are led by our passions for all things born of the past and found in the present.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Summer MUST-HAVES



Sandals. When it comes to sandals, I have a problem. I love them, ALOT! I feel that I cannot have enough pairs so I thought I would share some of the sandals that have been ringing my bell.
 I have this ritual that every month when Vogue comes and I go through and tear out any pages that stand out to me, like inspiration pages. Then I set out to find similar items that I can afford....
The trend this year is gladiator sandals but the new twist is to have a cuff or buckle on the ankle. (like the pair below)
I love it. The ones I found in vogue were $585 which I thought was a great deal so I purchased them!
Oh wait, that was a dream  I had. 
Instead I found a great pair at Macy's for $59 dollars made by Chinese Laundry (had LOTS of compliments) and  my next buy is going to be a pair I found at Journeys for only $29.99. (see pic below, what an awesome price)
Fun to wear with shorter dresses or cuffed jeans, just make sure to paint your toes a pretty color!
O.k. now go forth and buy some sandals but beware, you will become addicted.

4 comments:

Beckwith Road said...

I can see you are going to be very fashionable this spring and summer. Great choices!

Elizabeth said...

Where are the sandals on the top from?
I really love those as well! Def need to get some new sandals to wear with some fabulous town gowns. Maybe you could cover cool places to go for those next.

Also, maybe you could put together an email listing so that people could be notified when you put up new postings. I don't know if that is an option, but just an idea. Love you ladies!

Beckwith Road said...

Great Liz! We could use your help spreading the word and we are always open to your suggestions. Thanks so much!

Kristen Crawford said...

Liz,
You can find the shoes at the top at Journeys and Macys. I was lucky to find a pair at Loehmanns last year!
There are some amazing shoes out this season!

I will definetly cover cool places for next time...stay tuned for tart (acress from the Grove). An awsome eatery!
And I will figure a systems for email notifications!
Thanks for the suggestions!
kiki-kins